African violets and collectible houseplants

Shipping everywhere since 1985
Basket Empty
Advanced Search
Menu Basket Empty Search

Added to basket

ContinueView Basket (click here)

2 1/2" azalea pot

Round pots.  2 1/2" in diameter at top, 2 5/16" deep.  Suggested size for most semiminiature violets and other miniature, or immature, plants.

$0.15
Quantity Price per unit
100+ $0.14
500+ $0.12

To add item to basket, click "buy"
Basket at upper right shows cart contents

2 1/2

Average Rating 5 out of 5

Work great for started seedlings

We use these for starting cactus & succulent seeds. These are the perfect size to grow seedlings in until ready for transplant. They can then be washed & bleached to be used again.

Jeremy Trost Oct 11 2020, 19:43 PM

Just right!

These little pots are perfect for starting new plants. I purchased the white ones and like how clean they look on my cart. Thanks for providing these for sale! It saves so much time being able to purchase them here!

Anonymous Apr 07 2020, 01:34 AM

Leaf Propagation and Water Wicking

I love that I found these at violet barn for so cheap. When I need them for my next project I know just who to come to! My mini violets thrive in these with the water wick method. I also start off my standard violets in these with a little Saran Wrap on top for moisture.

Madeline Repath Dec 21 2019, 17:20 PM

Perfect for propagation!

I love using these tiny pots for leaf props! They're the perfect size to allow the plantlets to grow until they can be separated out. These are also perfect for miniatures and micro-miniatures.

Anonymous Aug 23 2018, 10:48 AM

Write review (must be logged in!)

Click on the "smiling stars" on homepage to see how to get a free plant added to your plant order.